Dermatology Specialists of Augusta is looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.
Please fax your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to (706) 922-9169.
Two (2) years medical assisting experience OR medical assisting certification required.
- Able to assist doctor with procedures and charting
- Knowledgeable of dermatological diseases and medicines or willingness and ability to learn
- Able to communicate with patients and co-workers in a professional yet friendly manor
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities
- Passion for helping patients
- A positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Stong written and oral communication skills
- Solid work ethic
- Work well within a team
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Exceptional benefits package; salary to commensurate with experience
Please note that you are welcome to drop your resume off in person; however, we focus first and foremost on delivering excellent, personalized patient care. As a result, we will be unable to meet with you unless we have reviewed your resume and cover letter and set up an in-person interview with you at a time that does not interfere with patient care.